السبت، 8 أبريل 2017

30 minutes saved me "story of loss 55 kg


For Mafia bosses terrifying sentence them unsustainable negotiations stalling, saying "I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse," simply meaning either accept the offer or die. Obesity has made me an offer like "either you get rid of me or die". Then, I was walking my Savior of this awful show, made me an offer most couldn't refuse "try me and you won't regret it."
Was a 23 1/2 hour is a hammer that hot, leave me one valid excuse. We maintain the largest box justification Fund in our minds, and quote this box very brilliantly plenty of justification when damning our attention or get rid of bad habits.

Toy story movie
Fight obesity many times and have read several books. And six years ago lost nearly 40 kilograms of weight by dieting hard with walked, then regained the weight and it more because I missed something fundamentally wrong when adopted a harsh diet and sports system has expired. Once I reach my desired weight came back to bad eating and stopped walking. My experience has been that once his attention is not a conscious awakening of sleeper. My goal was ostensibly not substantially. This experience is rooted in my memory to lose weight is not impossible . However his requirements and conditions.
After that experience, I've been so busy with work, marriage and children. And with time, dramatically amplifying excuses, Fund, and with him getting bigger my waist circumference, blood pressure rises, and that was the height of pace and desire to quote from my desire to eat junk food, bringing my weight to 167.5 kg. The frustration was killing me and depression destroy me physically and psychologically.

Diseases and birth control pills

By nature, I love the simplicity and hate complexity, like the median solutions that satisfy all parties. I have been fascinated by the film, I knew that my key. And don't pretend that I started right after I saw the movie, but I needed to "smacks" wake me up more. My blood pressure had arrived in 190/120, and headaches I can't escape, and you feel tired from the least effort. Physicists and confined to a cage nuts because my blood pressure numbers, but unfortunately didn't give me nothing more than the pills. More serious "smack" was when I discovered the beginnings of lubricate the liver. All this and I am only 33 years!
I said to myself: where to go? You are literally commit suicide.

Instant ignition

A moment's time change, and decided only to procrastinate even more. This moment may be common in appearance and may have stronger moments passed, but Allah is mostly. At this moment all gathered accretions and attitudes that are stored in my memory it pushed me into making the decision. That was the moment when I traveled on a business trip abroad, this journey required to get on the plane 6 times in one week. It wasn't the plane seat fits my size, and the seat belt wasn't right for me because my waist circumference and horrendous, so every time I ask the stewardess to give me the "link" more from the perimeter of the belt. Six times I called the hostess saying "extinction Belize" and awkwardness killing me and intriguing looks of passengers hurt. That day I decided not to ask this link again as long as I live.
I returned from traveling with the pressure and headache pills I can't escape the long, and then I decided. I threw all the doctors gave me pills and bought a good brand of sports shoes, I read this advice in tweets Dr Saleh alansari on Twitter @ SalihAlAnsari, I follow the tweets from the Twitter entry beginning creative. You wear those shoes and I got home, I walked around the House in a straight line for about 15 minutes and then returned.
Thirty minutes was the beginning of career spanned ten months, which lost 55 pounds of my weight. Thirty minutes daily habit became and remained sprawled and deeper with time, until I got one time to five hours of walking, I walked from his city to the city 
of unaizah, and when they ask me why? I didn't find an answer but , said. I love walkin.

Twitter and "yogurt and walked."

I opened a new account to me on Twitter @fforfitness and the first disciple on this account is the account of the health promotion centre @SaudiHPC followed by Dr Saleh alansariHe was always greatest urgency obstructers, but Twitter has made me more patient. And when I saw some people spent on his journey to get rid of excess weight over a year or two, enjoy the weight loss journey and share the results with real tight leash and not necessarily go down fast. In the first few weeks on the diet my doctor advised me to add yogurt to breakfast and dinner, this coincided with my daily walk  that week my weight has dropped significantly, and this is repeated whenever you add yogurt to my system, I read and researched more about yogurt and discovered the terrible information summarized in its codification "Court ten reasons make you eat yogurt every day" called "yogurt and walked", unfortunately some thought I lose weight by following what is called the "diet" yogurt I reduced my weight with balanced nutrition and daily walk and not that diet. And I learned a lot about balanced nutrition's that lead to lose weight safely and effectively from the book Georg Cruz translated by: "the 3 hour diet".

Why to love walking?

I didn't find a tender walking, physical activity is not just good, it is a spiritual and psychological treatment is unparalleled. I am currently very intolerance suspect walking, right I'm just someone who improves the payback. It has saved me walking on all physical activities impossible because of my weight. Saved me walking day was tight and my ways, you get dressed and my sneakers that don't ever take it off, then get out of the area. Saved me walk day couldn't find money to participate in a sports club. Save me while walking on empty me daily weights and pressures of life. And he never asked me for walking exercises and keeping the focus on the number of iterations and pay attention to proper performance, he was walking the simplest of all this.

Just sneakers and safe way.

What gave me walking in return I can't squeeze, not just 55 kg lost weight, but still all the symptoms that you are experiencing, with news and opinions of doctors now, my blood pressure is perfect without a pill one. I became an active motion light even though I didn't get to the desired weight. And my productivity has grown in my business and my family is indescribable, and improved dramatically uplifted, and look at life positively, just knowing that I'm upset whenever I walked me endure the harshest conditions and pressures. That's what you might not understand unless you tried it!

Stimulators and inhibitors

Two previous attempts to define the heart of mine to get rid of obesity. When I started this time told me what it means: "wind your head" I tried before and it worked ,but I fat but , I gained more weight, so there is no need to repeat the tragedy again. In return, two other people told me "you when you put something in your head you inexorably closed."
No two opinions: "frustrating and encouraging" gave me the same motivation and determination to go on. All this was larger aggregates irespect for myself. Having typed in the tweet first got started, "wasting away for yourself, for your health, your breath, your aching joints, intermittent, wasting away to respect yourself before others will respect you.

I weigh now and future objectives:

The nature of the child, it's a little bulky, 186 cm tall, but I'm not in the mania for ideal weight as much as I want to have my weight away from the borders of obesity that is my body mass index less than 25 or around. It was the highest weight is reached 167. but my weight when I started seriously in the health system was 160.7 kg. Either my weight now is 105 kg and aspire to reach 95 or below.

How did you do it?

If you asked me to shorten my experience at one advice would be "your ideas", Dr Saleh alansari funny Tweet said, "most , parts of your body needs to lose weight is your brain. Otherwise, where grease only because of him. Start with the most important. I recognized him and remind you what motivated me to start was the idea.
These are ideas that have changed and that I owe her after Allah in my success.

Feel free: begin with what is available and what you can and what your circumstances permit and continued, hold the secret to success.
No way: clear the word impossible from your head everything is possible if there is genuine will and desire.
Love yourself: from the biggest problems some obese people they hate themselves and their bodies. Get rid of this morbid thinking.
Don't be in a hurry: patience and forbearance and patience. Is how I lose weight? But say in how much time I'm going to get rid of these wrong habits?
If you can get rid of the wrong food habits, the subject only matter of time . The diet is not paper. (And I don't deny that this might help  shrink for a while) but what do you any good in the long run is to start changing your eating habits, your movement and your daily work.
That any diet based on deprivation, or makes you feel hunger is doomed.
Educate yourself nutritionally and mathematically and continued successful optimists . And most importantly, walk every day "walk" offers you can't refuse. "

source




weight loss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Facebook

 

Copyright @ 2013 weightloss4unow.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks